Friday 1 March 2013

OWL

Who you screwin'. John?

I have been on the big wheel that has recently appeared in Leeds. Many people have voiced the opinion that it's in a pretty strange part of town and, of course, they are perfectly correct. Unless one is especially keen to know what is on the roof of Kirkgate market (hint - nothing) then I'm not sure why one would bother. Certainly not for the commentary which is provided by various clowns from local radio. The man from Flat Cap FM (I may not have caught the precise name of whom he represented) had an interesting way with the pronunciation of Dvořák; presumably his music not featuring heavily on their playlist. And I can't help feeling that the best time to big up Harry Ramsden's in Guiseley would have been before it closed.

So, if you are on the market with £6 burning a hole in your pocket, then my advice is to buy some samosas and a tub of that serious chilli sauce that they sell.


Vaguely in the direction of where I live

No comments:

Post a Comment