Saturday 27 April 2013

Well you know there's such a lot of good ways to be bad

Regular readers (irony intended) will recall that I was not entirely convinced by Henry Hyde's assertion that the subscriptions to the newly merged Miniature Wargames and Battlegames would be handled properly. I was especially concerned because I had subscriptions to both. And, quelle surprise, I have been proved right. This morning I received two copies of the first issue of the relaunched magazine.


Henry Hyde

Anyway, after a couple of fallow weekends for re-enactors at the Armouries I had high hopes when I opened the blinds this morning to find all sorts of stuff going on. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that this lot appear to be real soldiers. In fact they are from the Royal Corps of Signals and are showing off their latest equipment.




All of which inevitably reminds me of Humble Pie.






There'll be some vibrations on your public relations tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment