Monday 17 June 2013

Munchkin

It was boardgames at the White Swan yesterday. Games played were Love Letter, Munchkin and Ice Flow.



It was my first time playing Munchkin and I was left in two minds. Two things didn't help; firstly, we spent the first half hour or so playing the rules slightly wrong - an occupational hazard when playing new games - and secondly, the reluctance of the group - essentially strangers - to be nasty to each other. I think this is well worth a revisit.

Ice Flow always seems to go down well. It is definitely deeper than it looks at first and people are always searching for the perfect move that will take them across the Bering Straight in one mighty leap. There is one flaw in the game theme though; at the risk of appearing pedantic (moi?) can I point out that there aren't actually any polar bears in the area between Siberia and Alaska.



Anyway, how about a random picture?




I shall never eat another sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment