Saturday 29 June 2013

Nice legs, shame about the...

So, not only not many wargames posts, but not actually any posts at all for a while. Real life has intervened, but not necessarily in a positive way. Does it ever?

I have been sketching out a Typology of Wargaming loosely based on Max Weber's Typology of Law. I thought you'd like to know that. Anyway rest assured that despite the fact that it serves no purpose and has no intrinsic interest I shall not be sharing it with you. Yet.

The long overdue return of the man with a beard

Has anyone ever seen Max Weber and Roger Lloyd Pack in the same room? I thought not.

Today has been the first day of the Leeds Waterfront Festival. The weather could have been slightly kinder, but it didn't rain. The dragonboat racing was won by a team all of whom were dressed as Wally (NB that would be Waldo for the Yanks) so perhaps there is a god. Sadly I didn't take their photo, having got bored by that time.





No comments:

Post a Comment