Tuesday 17 June 2014

Cegorach

As Woody Allen said "If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans". I have now transferred all of my wargaming junk/goodies from the garage of the former marital home to the wargaming annexe. Having decided not to even think about Constantinople I naturally find that I have painted far more Ottomans than I remember including a number specifically equipped for escalade.


Well, I thought, perhaps not Constantinople per se, but perhaps a smaller example, such as that featured in Ismail Kadare's 'The Siege'. However, nowhere among my boxes of scenery can I find any walls. I definitely used to have some, but they aren't there now. Bugger!


Still, as a great philosopher - OK it was Epictetus - once reflected: "He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things that he has not, but rejoices for those that he has".

No comments:

Post a Comment