Wednesday 11 June 2014

Daisy chains and laughs

I have been to see The Paperboys, a Canadian folk/roots band with Mexican and Irish influences, whom I am embarrassed to say that I had never previously heard of. I rather enjoyed it as did the rest of the audience. My companion found there to be a surfeit of trombone, but I think she was just being picky. Better that than banjo is what I say.


On the subject of my companion, it was the estimable Coral Laroc, sometime poster of comments on this blog. I wish to place on record that the time spent was not wasted; indeed quite the opposite. Also, I may have inadvertently referred to 'other women' at some point. I wish it to be known that this reference sprang from my imagination and was only included for comedic effect. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment